Saturday, April 28, 2007

Darn pissed off!

Had English paper 1 and Geography paper ytd.
Think I can pass for geography, but not english ):
I think I wrote like nothing ):):):

Went WestMall with YanShan and Eunice after examination.
And for the first time in history; I realise I've been so down on luck!
Met Jolyn and Sherilyn at WestMall.
Slacked awhile and Sherilyn went home already.
So we went Macdonalds' to eat lohrs.
For since everwhere's full of people. Lols.
Chat and talk alot alot alot of rubbish. Hahas.
Eunice left after eating, so we went library.
Crapped alot of thing then went home with Mark.

Prepared then went out to Jurong to meet cousins.
Went Clementi to eat with them and walked around.
Wanted to go Kbox, but cousins couldn't go so left.
They went don't know where, and I headed to VivoCity.
And met Olivia at Westmall; made me waited so darn long cans!
Stupid WanXin keep cursing me that Olivia's going to dua me.
Asshole lahrs. Hahas. Saw many Bukit View people there.
Ate at Koufu then went arcade play awhile.
Nothing to do there so we bus to 5head lohrs.

I repaid Olivia alot alot already :D
Lols. She should be veryvery happy now. Hahas.
Went up manymany block just to see -
Helped Olivia see if he's there; and I think he's there.
Lols. So sat at voideck and it's like so many people ...
Lmaos. Then walked past basketball court. Hahas.
Darn funny lahrs. Olivia walked so damn fast.
Went up another block again. Lmaos.
Then wanted to walk to my house there.
But then it's too far already, so end up take bus.
Alot people keep calling my phone but cannot call through.
Hahas. Darn funny. Accompanied Olivia wait 188.
Her parents called, my parents call.
Everybody's looking for us like hell. Lmaos.
Her phone spoil and my phone no network plus low batt.

Lmaos. I thought alot of things.
And it's now then I've realise it's been 9 months.
9 months of all that memories ):
It's probably the reason why I couldn't understand :D
And the reason that makes me go into much deeper thinking ):
Kill me, kill me. I don't wanna' think ):):):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home