Thursday, April 26, 2007

I didn't post yesteday because I didn't had the mood.
I didn't had the mood because something happened.
Something happened because I don't know why too.
Lols. Overall; it's probably just my hallucination :D


Wednesday, 25 April 2006;

Olivia's 猪年 (Pig year)'s Birthday :D
A million happy birthdays' :DDDDDDDDD

Didn't celebrate with her ):
Didn't get her anything either ):
I'm so useless lahrs uhs. Can't do anything well ):

I don't quite remember what happened.
Everybody's like to emo~ in class cans ):
Probably's because mid year papers are reaching soon.
Had geography remedial after school ):
It's the reason why I couldn't celebrate Olivia's birthday ):
But I promise; 我会补偿你的 :D:D:D:D

Remained in school after geography remedial with YanShan and Jolyn.
Crapped super uber lots of rubbish together :D
It's been such a super long time since we talk for long hours xD
We practically spent more than 3hours crapping non-stop :D
Went bus-stop and continue gibberishing until it rained.
Darn funny cans. YanShan bathed in the rain with the presence of wind :D
Many teachers were there also; kept disturbing them. Lols.
And the bus took freaking long to come lohrs!
End up we cabbed to WestMall ourselves, bus-stop no space =X

Walked round and round and round at WestMall.
They bought their magazine and finished all their money =X
Then bused home around 5plus :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Thursday, 26 April 2007;

Ms Candice's Tan Birthday :D

Nothing much happened.
It rained so darn heavily and daddy came home to fetch me.
It didn't made a difference if he hadn't fetch either.
The rain wasn't that heavy when he came =.=

Reached school pretty early, many hadn't come.
Cleared corrections and did nothing ):
I don't have such tip-top mood these day ):
I don't know what happened practically.

Only that we had Maths Mock Test after school.
Managed to finished all the questions :DDDDDDD
Went WestMall with Eunice, Jolyn and YanShan.
They bought their magazines again.
And I swear Eunice is superb not on luck xD
I shan't disclose why; in case I'll die in a bad way =X
Went library to study, but we laughed non-stop.
Nothing went in except the stupid jokes. Lols.
Cranked around and went home to study.

Studied till I wanna' explode already lahrs.
And finally I've manage to cover all the chapters :D
I'm so pleased with myself and my family.
They shut their mouths up finally to let me study in peace.
Or else I'll be blasting out into each and every ear :D

I've counted everything out already.
It's all resolved now :DDDDDDDDDDDD
And I realise; some people are just born to be unlucky xD
03; 13; 23 - Unluckiest numbers :D
134 - A pretty close number (resolve yourself)
And now all these made me felt so much worse ):
I knew and I saw everything with uncertainty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home