Friday, May 04, 2007

I'm so happy! I'm so happy!
Thanks for telling everything yet it just aches more ):
It's worth it; it's worth for everything tht happened :D
At least I know; at least I know. Lalalas :D

So many boring lessons today.
Ms Ly-ann's getting on my nerves!
Days tht has her lessons and I post; spoil my blog lahrs.
Always need to have 'special' praises for her. Sucker.
She kept disturbing me when I did my work okays.
And somemore keep calling me for no fucking reason cans.
Wtf. Go die, I'd hurl every rude remarks 'bout her to make her disappear.
I'd rather th worst teachers we had for th years rather than her.
She's probably th one and only suckiest t'cher you can find. Bitch.

Mugging alot today for science already.
Or at least it's more than my usual work :D
Ms C. Tan punished us to watch 'Twister'. Lmaos.
Funny t'cher uhs. Weird way of punishing us. Haaas.
During th show; alot play paper ball fight.
Thn throw me; I aim back their heads. Darn funny.
Until Ms C. Tan flared up xDxD But she's better afterall.

Went WestMall with YanShan and Jolyn.
Don't know whr Eunice run to straight after school.
So fast lohrs. Turn head only; she's gone far away alr =.=
Go back snack to picnic at 30 storey.
Like everyday keep going thr liao lohrs, home liao xD
Serene call thn she want come find us.
Thn JunKang come also; thn is Serene.
Nothing talk so go library thn got scolded for no reason.
Just cos' we just sat down; librarian shouted at us.
God damn sake; we do have ears clean, we ain't deaf =P
Go out to go back 30 storey again. Lmaos.
All went away; left me, Jolyn and YanShan again. Darn funny.
Like idoits playing at playground, it's been a long time alr.
Thought back of our sec' one times; sighs. It's all th past.
Probably it wouldn't be back any longer.
For since everybody has changed already ):):):
I don't like it now; I want everybody tgt again.
Like how we used to play blind mice and etc.
All tht primary school games xD It's th fun I get! :D
And I know it won't be easy any longer to get back all those memories.
Everybody's mugging non-stop everyday now ):):):
Thn go back WestMall again and walk to interchange with Jolyn.
She accompanied me wait bus and let 2 bus went off;
just to spent more time talking and more time :DDDDDDDDD
Very very very long since we've talked so much already lehs!
And now I know why she asked those questions xD

Reach home thn audition non-stop xP
I wanna' stop playing alr; cos' I wanna' study =X
Nobody tags, nobody reads and nobody bothers ):
It's been a long, long journey tht we've walked up till now :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home