Saturday, June 02, 2007

Oh ya oh ya. I wanna' go DF!
God damn! Everybody's gg df everyday.
Somemore in front of me kept talking bout' FLY.
And I still have like bout' 5 more yrs.
I wanna' die already cans! ):):):):

10.15pm

Didn't post for like so long.
Supposing is once a week due to examinations.
But got used to th habit already;
somemore no time every day (:

Sunday, May 27, 2007
Went Marina South early morning.

Daddy had bowling competition at there.
Wanted to play also but nobody accompany me.
So played at arcade and went lan to play o2jam.

After the competition thn went Queensway buy my shorts and shoes.
Spent like 3hours selecting my sport shoes. Lmaos.
In th end, I still kindda' regret lahrs ):

Monday, May 28, 2007
June structure programme day one.

Still had to return to school during th holidays.
So rubbish cans, nonsense lohrs xD
Had English Oral after school so stayed back.
Lmaos. Talk nothing liddat. Can fail already.

Thn went to eat at CC there and played around.
Thn all went home and Sebastian joined me and Jolyn.
Cos' Jolyn need to wait for her sister.
And I'm so kind to accompany her lahrs :D:D:D
Played and talk, since a long time we've talk so much.
And waited at WestMall for daddy to fetch me home :DDD

Tuesday, May 29, 2007
June structure programme day two.

Jolyn had two days of mc. So rubbish xP
Cos' she sorta sprained her wrist by RuJing and Sebastian.
Thn we talk alot in school bout' her =X
But got tell her after school when go her house.
I'm so good to collect homework for her lohrs :D
Somemore tell her what had happened sia.
Then walk back to WestMall with YanShan.

On the way home Mummy called.
Thn she ask me call my sister cos' she's busy.
Thn I knew great-grandmummy passed away ):
So prepared and all to wait for daddy.
And went to the funeral and ton for first night lohrs.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Ton at songka. Didn't attend school :D

No time attend school. Cos' they so late come take over my shift.
We waited till like 8plus thn got people come take over.
Hahas. Ordered Macdonalds for breakfast before tht.
Darn funny cans. Cos' only have me, sister, aunt and uncle mahrs.
Thn aunt and uncle darn funny, joker wan lohrs.
Laugh till stomach pain. Somemore make the Macdonald people blurr.
Thn they fetch us home and slept till 1pm.
Cos' daddy came home and disturb us, he blasted the tv in th room.
Wtf. Super noisy, so no choice but to wake up and prepare.

Evening thn went back there again.
Went to complain to everybody cos' not enough sleep xD
Wanted to ton th night again but can't ):
Cos' everybody scared I cnt work th next day cos' going for training.

Thursday, May 31, 2007
Woke up so early for training.

Called up everybody to double confirm.
Cos' Nadhirah called me super early. Hell.
Thn prepared and went to meet Eunice already.
Cos' her daddy fetched her there.
Thn went in and saw Nadhirah.
So took our first round first while waiting.
Awhile YanShan came and even longer thn Nabilah came.

Ran for 100m but couldn't succeed.
Cos' we kept on laughing non-stop xDDDD
So bus-ed to Nadhirah's house to eat brownie.
Ate till very full and Jolyn joined us for awhile;
cos' she needa' go somewhere else already T.T
Thn played bingo and it rained ):
So left and went WestMall.

Printed Eunice photos and thn went home.
Faster prepare and all cos' if not my brother complain.
So went there and did nothing again.

Friday, June 01, 2007
Didn't attend school again ):

Last day lehrs but still never attend.
Everybody's asking me to attend but nvr ):
Supposingly got go dehrs.
But th night before mummy asked me stay at home and sleep.
Cos' reallyreallyreally not enough sleep lohrs.
Woke up very late and prepared to wait for Daddy.

Everybody kept rushing non-stop cos' waiting for me only.
Reached there they faster start th rituals already.
So darn rush. Don't even have th time to drink water lohrs.
Super tired and went home veryveryvery late.

Saturday, June 02, 2007
Last day of songka.

My family's th latest to report. Hahas.
Cause th delay and all.
B'cos we're holding all th important documents.
Continued all the rituals and went for cremation.
Wait for very long and return to collect th ash and settle down at Bishan.

Th rituals actually also not very tiring lahrs.
It's like so easy liddat very anything dehrs.
Cos' the priest is great-grandaddy disciple :D:D:D
So he can't tired us also mahrs. Hahahahas.

After everything thn everybody went home.
I'm so sleepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~

Sighs. When you need to attend songka I got pei you.
But thn now I need attend songka lehrs, you're gone ):
Sueyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~
Hais ):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):

Aiya. Whatever lahrs. Anything lahrs.


08.09pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home