Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Didn't felt like going school, just had no mood.
But still; I went. I didn't want to skip school anymore.
For since I'm determined to study already.
I don't want to affect my studies anymore.
I don't want my mood to kill myself.
I want my dream to come true,
and I'll persevere till the end.
I ain't giving up anymore, I'll try.

Trust myself still being able to be one of the earliest.
For when I reached school at 8am already.
Alot still haven't come, considering myself very early.
I can practically walk around the school,
before everybody come for school lohrs.
The time everybody comes, is when the bell rings.
And there's absentees everyday for this week already.
Everybody's getting weaker, alot of us.
Mentally and physically; both are the causes.

I don't know how to say.
I don't know what to say.
Everybody just said it wouldn't happen.
I don't wanna' believe, I'm too afraid.
I'd rather have myself prepared for the worst.
I don't wanna' die the last minute.
All I hope for was a miracle to happen now.
I don't want all that to go down the drain.
It's not easy, if you're in my position.
They came up with alot of reasons.
Still, I chose not to believe any of them.
Thanks everybody still. I'm sorry also.


Had every single lessons peacefully.
Homeroom, IPW, Science and Recess.
Everything went on smoothly.
Probably until Mother Tongue;
everybody became alive once more.
Cos' Mrs S. Peh is talking so fast,
until none could catch up. Nvm.
I suppose all of us gave up too.
Maths was the best, it's all I can say.
Probably it's cause I understand fnally (:
Finally, I can do all of it so easily already.
I wanna' work hard, I don't wanna' be lazy anymore.
Cos' I know all that hard work will be paid off someday.

School ended early, cos' we had early dismissal.
Went locker and went kfc for lunch.
I'm very broke now already ):
I need more money! I spent $10 everyday now ):
Went library and popular after eating.
Eunice is having her temperamental moods again.
It really sucks. It's very hard to communicate y'know.
Study time was absolutely perfect, she's back (:
Spent time studying and working non-stop.
If this continues everyday, I'm sure we'll get good grades.
Jolyn and Serene joined us, and got us in trouble.
Lmaos. They caused the librarian to chase us out x(
Checked handphone price and went home already.

I wanna' change handphone again!
I'm getting bored of this phone now!
But the price seems so little currently ):
Had alot of thoughts on the way home.

Now I know how much you hate me already.
Now I know how much you felt already.
Now I know what when wrong already.
Now I know everything's pointless already.
Now I know it's no point explaining either.
Now I know everything has gone deep already.
Now I know you'd hate me forever already.
Now I know you'll never believe me already.
Now I know we ain't friends anymore.
Now I know my premonition was so true.
Now I know everything.
Now that I know everything, I'll leave.
Now that I know, I know you'll make my life miserable.
Now that I know, since we ain't friends; you might kill me.
Now we are for sure not friends anymore.
(:(:(:(:(:(: I'll pretend on like this.

I don't know why.
I don't know what went wrong.
I won't mourn forever ):):):):):):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home