Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Don't ask what's happening.
Don't ask what's wrong.
I'm very tired already, seriously.

Nothing much today.
Everybody seem to keep asking; what's wrong with me.
Well, to be precise; I just ain't myself ):
Perhaps; it's what happened recently? Not sure.
I don't know either ):
Something's just wrong, yet I don't know what.

Anyways, today's lesson was such a bore.
I sure it's the first ever time I felt so sleepy lahrs.
Probably it's because of what happened last night.
My phone just kept ringing non stop,
and the door bell ringsringsrings. Lols.
Somemore it's like nearing 1am already also ):
Cause me unable to sleep well lahrs!
Romeo and Khung Mun came over again,
then I very lazy go open the door;
somemore everybody not at home liddat.
Then didn't bother already lohrs. Hahas.
Sorry ahrs! In the end still open door lahrs.
Cause they kept pressing the bell non stop.
Didn't let them ton, just gave them handphone only.
And keep replying message till I fell asleep.
I'm really really so exhausted already x(

Something very shocking happened today.
Ms C. Tan almost fainted in class.
Everybody's like so shock lohrs, thought she's joking.
Her whole face turn pale, scared us.
Then she went home, cos she got high fever ):
Get well soon, Ms C. Tan! (:(:(:(:

I don't want to mention what happen already.
Very tired. I wanna' forget everything! (:
Sorry sisters. Bear with me a little more please :D

What I've predicted previously came true.
You've asked once, and now you're the one x(
):):):):
Everything has changed already lahrs.
I won't meddle anymore already too.
Besides I'm giving up too, cause I find it pointless now.
I just hope the past would cover up everything (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home