Saturday, April 21, 2007

For the sake of Eunice, I'll update.
So honourable uhs :D I'll kill her someday xD

April 20, 2007; Friday

Bukit View ss 21st Anniversary cum speech day :D
Went to school in the morning.
Intended to pon cos' it's only for 2hrs of lesson.
But didn't; still went cos' of Eunice.
Played quite alot in class and it's very paiseh ):
Especially during Ms Ly-ann's class. Lmaos.
Whatever; fuck* her cans. Hate her so damn much!

Went kfc after school instead of Sakae ):
Planned for a week and in the end; it's a waste.
Saw Yu Ai and Sheila there, and crapped alot.
Lols. Hahas and yes I totall agreee :DDDDD
Went home to rest after that (:
Very tired due to 2.4 run on Thurday ):
Played audition with QianYu and Jolyn.
And yes I suck alot lahrs ):):):):):
Went to meet Eunice earlier cos' of Jolyn.
She's alone so asked us to go early.
Intended to meet at 213 but we saw each other at school gate.
So crapped and then went in together lohrs.
Keep loitering around with Eunice until 4pm :D

Went hall for the preparation and waited till 5plus to start.
Had all that boring speech lahrs for so long cans.
Some's rather nice and interesting though :)
So don't really regret going for the day :DDDDDDDDD
Everything ended at 8plus and waited for Jolyn till 9pm.
And went kfc with Eunice for dinner =.=
So we waited for Jolyn for no reason at all ):
Eunice accompanied me wait for daddy :D
Thanks girl; and she went home so did I (:

I'll be going cousin's house later (:
So will be updating late again and again :D

P.S/ My posts are getting shorter every other day ):
P.P.S/ Nobody's tagging anymore already ):
P.P.P.S/ Everybody has forgotten me already, perhaps ):

10:50pm

Okays; I'm posting once more ):
And stupid idoit Eunice fool! xDD

At my cousin's house now :DDDDD
Met up with her at Jurong then mrt-ed to Jurong Point.
Ate and walked around lohrs :DDDDDD
Crapped alot and 9plus went to her house.
I'm going to do my homework already ):

I'll go crazy someday already.
I know I will; definitely and for sure ):
):):):):):):):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home