Thursday, April 19, 2007

I feel like blabbering it all out.
Yet I know I can't; it's torturous ):
I wished I really could. Sighs.

It seems like nothing's going right already.
Everything's falling apart these days.
Every little thing could lead to a big quarrel.
Every little sadness affects one another.
April just isn't a good month for everybody, I think.
Everybody seems to have temperamental moods ):
I'll be going bonkers someday; it just suck!
Enough of all that pretendence; very fake ):

Had 2.4 run today; the real test =.=
I ran all the way; trying hard not to stop.
And for the very first time; I ran continuously :D
I'm so happy with my timing too =X 13:45!
Lols. Very big improvement :DDDDD
Had Science test after the ran; everybody's tired.
Thanks to Kousalya for testing me and helping me.
If not I'd probably got it all wrong already.

After school wanted to pon remedial.
But still attended it but half hour later xD
Went WestMall with Eunice and YanShan.
Purposely go back late for remedial as we've planned.
Doesn't even seem like remedial at all lohrs.
Practically less thn half a class attended =.=
Just need to do one worksheet and can leave already.
What kind of remedial is this sia; =.=''

Went WestMall to find HweeKoon and Olivia after remedial.
Then went Jurong Point with HweeKoon to get her present.
Wanted to go Eileen house; but daddy had dinner ):
So bus back home all the way with the company on Eileen :D
Thanks alot alot alot girl xD We've been on the phone nearly 2hours!

Reached home and I wanted to sleep yet I can't ):
Played audition for an hour or so; made me so irritated!
I'm getting so fed up playing audition already; can die!
But I still like playing it. Muahahas :DDDDDDDDD
Somebody buy me manymany a-cash prepaid please xD

You suck! Go and die! =P
I don't know how to say it either.
I've already tried my best; it still turn out liddat ):
I couldn't help but stood still without help.
I don't want any other misunderstanding to happen.
It is why I don't wish to say out at all.
I don't want to seem as though it all seemed like a lie.
I don't want to let you feel this way; it's the reason.
All I hope was you'd understand someday;
if you ever finds out the truth of every single thing.
All I could say now was sorry only, but nothing else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home