Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Uhhs. It's a bad day, a very bad day ):
That string of words; I'll remember :D

Meet Eunice in the morning today.
I thought she went missing or something cans.
Cos' she didn't had her phone with her;
and I don't know how else to contact her =.=
Saw her at Macdonalds'; lucky uhs xD
Gave Rowena her present; hope she likes :D
Ate and talked and do homework (:
Mr Chan scolded me stupid for eating Macdonald ):
Rowena Ng! Better scold him for me :DDDDDDDDD
Walked to school with Eunice and many things happened.
Very funny cans; laughed all the way.

Went to school, very empty.
So walked around the school lohrs. So boring.
Normal lessons and all; nothing special.
I cannot be bothered for anything anymore ):

Went Westmall after school.
And left for Jurong Point with HweeKoon.
Sent Olivia to Gombak station and left.
Went there to buy MingKwang's present with her.
End up we seemed like going there for lunch only.
And then bused to Pioneer Mall to meet Eileen.
Very long never see my girl already lahrs xDDD
Slacked at staircase, doodleeeeeees =X
She lied to her mom xD So we had to go back to Macdonalds' ):
Chat alot and went her house awhile to wait for daddy.
Awhile and he came already ): So fast.
Nvm. I'll be going over next week again! :DDD

Everything's falling apart ):
Nothing seems to be right any longer.
What's going wrong; I just couldn't understand.
Perhaps everything's just not right ):
What's forced out to be happened; is already done.
No point clinging on either, girl :D

Bloody hell! In the end still require help from me.
Be it; directly or indirectly. Still from me.
Go and die lahrs! Since you claim you're so capable.
Eversince the day began; I've already had my mind set.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home