Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Lalalas~ I'll keep it a secret =X
Thank you everybody; I love you everybody (:

Mysterious; it's such a weird day. Lols.
I kept seeing people I'm not expecting to see.
First; saw many bukit view on bus.
then saw Olivia. Lols. I know I know xD
Then saw Rowena and co. ;and YanShan and Serene.
Walked in and sent Serene to class; I'm so kind :D
Saw Nadhirah in Serene's class, talked awhile ):
Then walked a big round to locker and saw Jolyn.
Walked up together and saw Kaiting. Lmaos.
And continue walking and saw Eunice. Hahas.
Hilarious uhs. Walked up together and Sebastian asked weird questions.
Funny cans. Made me laughed non-stop through the day.

Went for assembly, made me laughed even more.
Back to class; I took KaiTing's joke book and laughed moree.
Lols. All along kept laughing non-stop :DDDDDD
Call me crazy or whatever; I won't bother anymore!

I'm very sleepy throughout the day ):
Recess very funny only lahrs. Laughed non-stop.
All I can say is that I'm laughing non-stop the entire day.

Went to hall for the student audience rehearsal.
Very funny and people around very sacarstically laughing.
Took a long time to rehearse everything; a run through.
Then went kfc with Eunice, ate and Olivia and HweeKoon came.
Then went home already! I wanna' sleep more ):

Whatever! Probably I should have listened (:
Now I know :D I will and I will xDD
Thanks for everything still (: Lalalas~
You said it wouldn't but I said it would.
Whatever! I don't bother anymore already either.
I know clearly for everything I know already (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home