Saturday, April 14, 2007

I don't feel like posting,
and I really just don't feel like posting.
Yet, some people keep bugging me.
Lols. And to entertain them, I'll post (:
I didn't post ytd was because:
partly I'm lazy and another was I'm so tired ):

Thursday, 12 April 2007;
One bad news only.
I forgot everything that happened on Thursday ):

Friday, 13 April 2007;
-- Black Friday ):
It's absolute a very black friday ):
Alot people sick, fell ill.
It's what I meant; this week isn't great.
Especially on black friday! It's worst! x)
The start of the day already signifies, it's bad.
):):):):):

On the way to school; I sawed the worst scene ):
Nvm. I won't mention. I don't bother either.
Reach school, class seems so empty.
Reason being many people's sick ):
Every lesson is as usual. Nothing's special.
Probably English and Geography was best.
Did composition for English, Jealousy.
One of the best topic that feels my mind.
Alot of things to write, and I think I'm out of point also ):
Nvm. At least I've got a good story to read from Lee Wai Kit (:
It's really great entertainment from him (:(:

Geography was also veryvery fun.
Due to the boredness in class.
I started giving lame jokes to Wai Kit. Lols.
And the way he answers every question is very lame.
Lmao. Made YanShan, Qian Yu and me laugh till crazy.
Worst was my stomache muscle wasn't good due to napha.
Then he made me laugh so much that it became worst.
Well, nevermind. At least we had fun (:(:
Then Ms C. Tan also played along with us. Lmaos.
We managed to joke and finish a chapter. Hahas.
I doubt anybody absorbs anything but jokes (:

School ended, then went Westmall;
with YanShan, Jolyn, Serene and QianYu.
It's raining so heavily lahrs ):
Ate kfs again and went library :DDDDDD
Olivia and HweeKoon joined in.
Talk alot funny things, I'm gonna die soon (:
Aparted then slacked with Olivia and HweeKoon.

Bused to 5 head to find somebody.
Ended up we drop at 3 head and walked to 503 =.=
It's like 200 blocks away lehs ):
Walkathon liddat lohrs. Went there, did nothing.
Cos' she doesn't even want to see his backview.
Forget it cans, just a waste of time only.
Then accompanied HweeKoon to interchange.
And walked back to my house with Olivia =.=
So it's like from 3head to 5head to 4head and back to 3head again.
We're just walking one big round. Dumb cans.
Nvm. It just kills all my energy already ):

Saturday, 14 April 2007;
Auditioning the entire day (:(:(:

If I don't reply you in msn or sms;
it's probably because I'm tired already.
Just don't continue bugging me ):):):
Sorry. Will contact when I'm not so tired xD

Didn't went anywhere but just home ):
I wanna' cry already. If I'm gonna' rot like this everyday.
This week's exceptional, I'm terribly broke xDDD
All I can do is audition, study and read at home ):
Television is boring these days ):
Audition will be a bore someday ):
Studying is so tiring ):
Reading and reading (: Harry Potter! :DDD

I'm very tired ahs!
I'd love to scream into those ears of yours!
You idoit dumb foooooooooool x)))))))
I'm like an idoit smiling all day already :D
Upon thinking so many things; you can call me an idoit.
An idoit for smiling at myself,
and idoit for thinking. Lmaos.
I'm already an idoit spouting all these =X
I'm happy not because of what happen;
but because it involves with you, me, him, her, them and everybody.
And also probably, partially what happened =X

Shucks! The smell's purging up my throat.
The taste is in my mouth already.
I know clearly it's that that smell again.
And I don't know how I got that; it just sucks!
First it's that door bell and now this ):
Something bad is going to happen, something terrible.
I know very well, I'm never wrong.
And this time it's bound to be very very serious.
If not I wouldn't have been so sensative all this while.
It's just this bad. I know clearly; you'd never understand ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home