Monday, April 16, 2007

I wish I could with all my heart.
But now I know it's never possible.


It's nothing much today like every other day.
Nothing's interesting ever since the fightings :D
There's some rumours today. Lmaos.
It's seems like our class can get so famous by such rumours.
Two particular rumours today, lols.
And it's like two particular class keep coming over.
Hahas. I'm very sure the victims are embarrass (:

Had assembly again, it's very stuffy.
But very funny always; we crank alot.
Went back class after assembly.
And hell; I thought it's raining! ):
Cos' WaiKit poured water onto me =.=
Shocked and ended up playing water.
Fortunately, it rained so it didn't seemed obvious I've played water.

Went WestMall with Eunice, Olivia and YanShan.
Ate and walked around and around.
Then took 945; wanted to go 5head.
To look for that girl's boyfriend =XXX
But I don't understand what happened to them afterall.
So just bused home all the way lohrs :(:(

I wanted a turnback badly; she said it's possible.
But I took time to realise; it wouldn't ):
I knew she'd been lying all along already.
But still I didn't blame her; instead thanking her.
She's been here all these while, encouraging me.
I chose to believe her even though I knew it wouldn't happen.
Until now; I've admitted already.
It's really not gonna' happen anymore.
No matter how hard I wished nor prayed.
你是我最深爱的男人 :D
Thank you for lying all this while, if I ain't wrong.
She's made everything a point for me to believe you.
But I dare not too ): I'm looking for the worst instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home