Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm having stomachache everyday due to laughing :D
I've been laughing all day non-stop like in the past.
But for now; it's a different matter already ):
It's no longer what I laughed about like in the past.
I'll smile on for the sake of pretending;
there's nothing really left for those real laughter anymore.
I don't know how I've manage/overcome (:
But I know I'll succeed someday either :D:D:D:D
It's just no longer the same like the past already ):


I fucking hate Ms Ly-ann, shit-lady (:
She suck for a million time; fuck her and go die!


There's no electricity for this budget school again.
Assembly with a letter from Kimberly ( 1N1'2006 )
What a lame letter we've gotten from her, stupid comments xP
Ms E. Tan didn't come for the millionth time, always the same.
Literature sucks big time, Ms Ly-ann sucks a million.
Ms A. Toh's super fed up with us for not doing her assignments xD
Lectures and tons of lectures from her; it's never ending :D
But it just seems like nobody hell go bothers anyways.

Ate for recess and saw tht drooling monster.
I'm so disgusted by the drooling monster freak xD
Maths was probably the best I could say.
Now I'll agree with my family, maths surely is fun (:
Had mother tongue and I simply fell asleep.
Everything went through my mind, and I didn't want to continue thinking.
The only way to stop all that was to sleep only ):

Had V.E. filled with millions of jokes :D
Laughed till stomachache + tear :DDDDDDDDDDD
All thanks to YanShan and WaiKit. Lmaos.
The two of them kept quarrelling about shit.
Made me and QianYu laughed the hell out of us. Hahas.

Went to eat after school and went back for remedial.
Supposingly having remedial but had it cancelled last minute ):
Our geography is bound to fail wan lahrs ):):):
Went library since there isn't any remedials.
And it just rain like hell cans. Stupid weather ):
It just sucks even more; totally drenched :D

Just auditioned with my sisters :D
All very funny lahrs. I wna play more :D

I know I could no longer scold you.
Everything has changed for it's all faling apart.
Take it or leave it; I wouldn't bother any longer.
For since you've thought you've been capable all along,
and that I wouldn't be a help at all for you won't return :D
And now I wouldn't fuckingly meddle either xD
They said you would, she said you would, I said you wouldn't.
I'll continue with all that pretendance going on like nobody's business/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home